|Founded||September 19th, 2020; 3 years ago|
Soyjaks.party, historically called Soyjak.party and also known as The Party, the 'Party, the 'arty, soy spinoff, soyfag.sharty, soyshart.farty, the 'sharty, and countless other names is a caliph started by the second mother of all real believers after aisha. mommy sootie [allah bless her] and imageboard primarily dedicated to
soyjak posting datamining. The party was founded by Soot, announced on /qa/ as "made a shitty imageboard" "basedjaks [fil] must be in every thread". Despite the unceremonious debut, the date was chosen in order to commemorate the 44th anniversary of the crash of Turkish Airlines Flight 452, of course. Its current URL is soyjaks.party doe because Dynadot is run by selfish little fucks
The party has 12 boards, but the majority of its activity is on the soyjak board /soy/, which got hundreds of posts every hour. A VPN CAN NOT be used for privacy or 'nishment evasion since public IPs are forbidden from posting, because it is used for ze 'nishment evasion.
Following the Great Purchase, the reluctant webmaster Soot finally handed over Soyjak.party to Kuz. After Kuz stepped down, the ownership was (eventually) transferred to Doll. On August 14th, the 'arty was terminated as Doll did not raise enough money to maintain the site.
The Party has fallen, millions must mourn. As of August 20th, it returned for a few hours with Chood being the admin, but it went down again.
According to soot, he created the imageboard "as a simple joke", and did not expect it to go far.
History[edit | edit source]
Main Article: The Sharty Chronicle
Soyjak.party has an extensive and very entertaining history, which it is mandatory reading if you want to post there.
Here is a gallery of map diagrams showing the timeline and evolution of the site, starting from /int/ to today(>oh my Fauci, just like those powerpoint presentations I did in school!!!1):
The soyjak originated on 4chan's /int/ - International board, and within the first week many edits were made. Over time, the soyjak garnered more fans and a community began to form, which slowly began colonizing /qa/.
The community is now a large and very active group on /qa/, and the meme begins to spread outside of the 'cuck. The popularity of soyjak leads to the creation of the soyjak themed imageboard we all know and love today. With two main areas occupied, the /qa/ community experiences a golden age. (Note that 'arty compromises all official 'jak sites such as the 'ru.)
Operation Clean Stable brought an end to soyjak's golden age on 4chan, and a large diaspora of former qway posters makes it's way to the sharty, making the site the "second qway".
As the site rapidly grows in popularity, it starts gaining the interest of outside communities. The sharty is purchased by Kolymanet after almost a year of drama surrounding Kuz and Soot. The great purchase angers many loyal sootists, who create their own splinter site. Outside groups on 'cord and other sites become more prevalent as they seek to flourish under the success of the site.
With Kuz becoming sick, Kolyma can no longer stand, and the site is given to long time employee Doll.
The darkest period in farty herstory, The Soypocalypse. The original domain gets dropped, and a rouge manager and 'cord member range bans every user, mod, and the admin from the site and publishes their IP address' on xis 'cord server. (he leaked his own IP in the process as well lol what a dumbass) Immediately splinter sites start to take form, and the soyjak bunker is created.
Froot's purchase of the site marked the end of The Soypocalypse and the site is ruled under two admins and one manager.
Culture[edit | edit source]
See also: The faces of party
See also: Soyical Arts
Soyjak.party has a thriving and enlightened culture cultivated by its many fine users. While the community often united, it sometimes had dramatic disagreements, as can be seen in the Soyvil War.
Boards[edit | edit source]
As of 29 September 2023, soyjak.party has 35 boards, of which 18 are hidden, 7 are locked, and 28 are unlocked. Do note that most of these boards are due to the 50 Board Plan and that the only boards that really do matter are /soy/, /qa/, and /q/.
- /soy/ - Soyjak - Gems
- /q/ - Drama and Meta Drama
- /qa/ - Question & Answer - NAS
- /r/ - Requests
- /j/ - Janitor and Moderator Discussion (hidden)
- /suggest/ - Suggestions (hidden)
- /vip/ - Very Important Posts (hidden)
- /sci/ - Soyence and Technology
- /mtv/ - Music, Movies, Television, and Video Games
- /tv/ - Television (locked)
- /fnac/ - Five Nights at Cobson's
- /pol/ - Politically Incorrect
- /raid/ - Raid (hidden)
- /psy/ - Psychedelics
- /x/ - Paranormal/Schizo
- /nate/ - Coals (hidden)
- /caca/ - Baby (hidden) - dada got me migdonmalds habby meal!!
- /sneed/ - Sneed (hidden) (locked)
- /test/ - Test (hidden) (locked) (secret)
- /tnd/ - TND (hidden)
- /weld/ - Welding (hidden) (locked)
- /an/ - Animals & Nature
- /bait/ - Bait - This is bait.
- /color/ - Colorjaks (hidden)
- /ef/ - Esoteric Fascism
- /froot/ - Froot (locked)
- /giga/ - GigaChad (hidden)
- /giga2/ - Gigachads - Open for the weekend (hidden)
- /mc/ - McDonalds - we must secure the mcdonalds or something (hidden)
- /nigger/ - Nigger - niggers tongue my anus - /b/, 2006
- /zellig/ - Ongezellig (hidden)
- /cado/ - Nikocado Avocado (hidden)
- /ohio/ - Ohio - only in Ohio 💀 (hidden) (locked)
- /thug/ - Thug - thug life (hidden)
- /chive/ - archive
Former Boards[edit | edit source]
A list of deleted boards, many of which were part of the 50 Board Plan:
There is a common misconception that the /sneed/ board was formerly /chuck/. This is NOT the case. Take your meds.
- /plier/ - Markiplier (part of the Captain Coal incident)
- /plier/ - Markiplier (Temporary board added by DOLL on June 28)
- /j/ - janime (part of the Captain Coal incident)
- /CUNNY/ - CUNNY (part of the Captain Coal incident)
- /g/ - Technology
- /g/ - Generals
- /bant/ - International/Random
- /sneed/ - Sneed
- /textboard/ - Textboard
- /caca/ - caca (Not to be confused with the modern /caca/)
- /dawla/ - Islam (shoah'd during the Great Purge)
- /mlp/ - My Little Pony (shoah'd during the Great Purge)
- /fur/ - Furry (shoah'd during the Great Purge)
- /lgbt/- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and Transgender (shoah'd during the Great Purge)
- /c/ - Christianity
- /webm/ - WEBM
- /bunker/ - Bunker
- /lit/ - Literature
- /po/ - Origami
- /hm/ - Haunted Mound
- /bl/ - Blog
- /z/ - REDACTED
- /3/ - 3DCG and 3D Printing
- /qresearch/ - Q Research
- /trump/ - Donald Trump
- /doge/ - Doge
- /ms/ - Machine Shop
- /rpg/ - Roleplaying
- /pc/ - Computers Only
- /bar/ - Bar
- /fa/ - Fashion
- /skibidi/ - Skibidi Toilet
- /n/ - Transportation
- /muv/ - Music and Video Games
- /b/ - Random
- /jew/ - Judaism
- /soy2/ - Soyjaks 2
- /linux/ - Linux
- /chive/ - Archive
- /tg/ - Traditional Games
- /fap/ - Porn
- /benjamin/ - Benjamin
- /r9k/ - Robot9999
- /int/ - International
- /health/ - Healthy Living
- /tech/ - Technology
- /reddit/ - Reddit
- /incel/ - Internet Celebrities
- /slf/ - Selfish Little Fucks
- /a/ - Anime
- /frog/ - Frog
- /roblox/ - Roblox
- /poop/ - Poopson Research
- /fit/ - Fitness
- /qst/ - Quest
- /giga2/ - Gigachads
- /f/ - Flash
- /ihop/ - IHOP
- /ck/ - Food and Cooking
Flags[edit | edit source]
On August 29th, meme flags were introduced to /soy/ for a day, and permanently added to /pol/.
A list of Flags / Ideologies:
- None (default)
- Sootist (FBI flag)
- Captain Coalist (pirate flag)
(chris chan shirt or something)You dumb fucking newfaggot thats the KolymaNET flag.
- Maxist (Israel flag)
- Dollist (purple flag)
- Frootist (orange flag)
- Angeleno (Los Angeles flag)
- Soyumvirate (soyjak trio)
- Reddist (LGBT flag) (only included for 3 minutes, and only got posted on /soy/)
Official Soyjak.party websites[edit | edit source]
Aside from Soyjak.party itself, DOLL owned and ran several other datamining websites meant to supplement Soyjak.party.
Formerly official Soyjak.party websites[edit | edit source]
- Soyjak.download, a file sharing service for soyjaks.
See also[edit | edit source]
Citations[edit | edit source]
- "made a shitty imageboard"
- "Posts per day" figure in File:Soyjak.party_plot.png
- Although the original videogames board of soyjak.party is unarchived, an announcement makes mention of it's deletion and replacement with /g/ and /tv/. (https://web.archive.org/web/20200921201348/https://soyjak.party/)
- Saved in full https://archive.org/details/SPPlierArchive