The Great Purge
The Great Purge, aka The Great Purée is a Conflict that started with Bronies, Furries and Islamic posters
The decision that sparked the 4th soyvil war[edit | edit source]
The Great Purge, also known as Operation Unthinkable is possibly the largest 'nishment wave in history of the 'sharty[it just is, ok?] that started on 3rd of September whern Froot decided to indiscriminately and publicly ‘nish anyone who posted on certain 50 board plan boards which were also locked. The ‘nish orders were as follows:
- /fur/ -- posters were ‘nished permanently, UNTIL THE BOARD GETS DELETED[it just is, ok?]
- /dawla/ -- posters were ‘nished for a whole day (later changed to permanently), and then it will be deleted
- /mlp/ -- posters were ‘nished permanently, UNTIL THE BOARD GETS DELETED
This decision came under heavy criticism from the (un'nished) portion of soy community.
- None of the ‘nished posters broke any established rules
- Therefore ’nishing them actually goes against the rules for jannies/mods; (>🤓)
- A portion of ’nished users weren't even the intended ‘nish targets, although Froot has said in emails and posts, that anyone who appeals and was ironically using the boards will be un'nished.
- Several users' 'nishments were reverted after appealing
URGENT: THE FIRST THREAD THAT ESTABLISHED THE CULT OF CHOOD WAS DELETED, DELIBERATELY.
The event will end if all 3 boards were deleted.[Marge…]
According to newly-leaked documents: during the Great Purge, world-famous faggot and sole survivor of The Battle of the Ridge, Pinejak, was captured by Frootist forces and excruciatingly waterboarded for hours on end. The UN human rights commission is currently investigating this atrocity.
Gallery of pro-Frootist propaganda[edit | edit source]
>NEW FROOTIST ORDER
>GET IN LINE
- >You are not the coal police. If the post doesn't break the rules or guidelines, you WILL NOT delete it.
>If something breaks the rules, delete first and only ban after repeat offenses.