Märgerautismus Syndrome, formally known as Marge-Inducing Autistic Obsession (MIAO) is a neurodevelopmental disorder stemming from the autistic spectrum where an individual posts something autistic and refuses to elaborate, causing the Marge Effect for other individuals who may stumble upon their post.
Posts made by people with MIAO are characterized as being very unclear and autistic. In most of those posts, the autistic signals may come from the fact that they posted shit nobody cares about and expected people who read it to understand, without giving any context on the matter.
Common contents of posts made by people with MIAO[edit | edit source]
Topics on threads made by MIAO sufferers may include, but are not limited to:
- Discord beefs and other dramas that are irrelevant to the 'Sharty
- Screenshots of some internet rando's comment, normally mocking them but never elaborating on what topic the comment was made
- Raid calls with unclear justifications
- Attempts to force irrelevant, off-site memes accompanied by a bit of self-insert syndrome
- References of media that very few people know about, often being vague and trying to expect people to understand it
- Fabricating events that never happened in the real world
- Copypastas that aren't part of Sharty Culture
- "X is sharty culture" posts, where most of the time it references some random twitter artist faggot's OC
- discussions of obscure e-celebs that are only known by like 10 people
MIAO on Soyjak.wiki[edit | edit source]
People diagnosed with Märgerautismus may create coal articles about irrelevant, uninteresting or completely delusional shit. Take a quick gander at pages that are candidates for deletion to know what we're talking about.
- more commonly attributed to the Schizophrenic umbrella