Bugs are an integral part of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, where they are proposed as a replacement for meat. They are a natural, well-established food source; like soy, Asians have been eating bugs for years and are no weaker or less masculine than anyone else. In fact you may have already consumed sea bugs before.
Fun Facts About Bugs[edit | edit source]
- They are delicious AND nutritious .
- They taste JUST like chicken.
- They are MUCH better for the environment.
- They CAN be made into tasty burgers.
- They will NOT lay eggs in your brain and turn you into a puppet for the elites. This is an unsubstantiated rumor.